I heard today that Kim Moore will officially be the new Head COach ov Lady Viking Volleyball...anyone able to confirm this?
I heard today that Kim Moore will officially be the new Head COach ov Lady Viking Volleyball...anyone able to confirm this?
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Have not heard but it cannot be official until the June 11 school board meeting.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
that one was a no brainer
right now she is the interim head varsity coach, and has applied for a teaching position at the High School.
" I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. "
- General George S. Patton
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvhoops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard today that Kim Moore will officially be the new Head COach ov Lady Viking Volleyball...anyone able to confirm this?</div></div>
I saw this one coming.. lol!
if p.v. hires moore and godsey. then their will be a whole lot of ego's down there
Like there's not a lot already???
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
what's story on girls b-ball job?
HE DIED AS HE LIVED, PROUD AND UNAFRAID.
PROTECT OUR AMERICA!
Bostic turned it down, thats all I know!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Bookmarks